ATTENTION: Sunnyside Community Donors, Partners and Supporters
We have two new ways you can help the foundation fund Excellence in Education Classroom and Teacher focused grants and Back to Basics, our emergency/ flexible funding program.
AmazonSmile and Fry's V.I.P. Card programs offer customers an easy way to have your purchases provide 'real dollars' for the foundation. Details and instructions are below.
Almost everyone shops on Amazon.com and if you are a Fry's customer and have a V.I.P. Card, it's really easy. Take a moment from your busy day and sign up for these two programs.
Please help us continue to 'make a difference' in the lives of our students.
FRY'S REWARD PROGRAM
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry's Account
**NOTE: If you already have an online Fry's account, skip to #2
• Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
• Select 'Register'.
• Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password-will need it in step 2)
• Select 'Use Card Number'.
• Enter your Fry's V.I.P Card Number (your Fry's V.I.P. number is located on the back of your card underneath the bar code), last name and postal code.
• Under 'Select Your Preferred Store' enter your postal code.
• Select 'Find Stores'.
• Choose your store then select 'Create Account'.
• You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email. Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry's Account.
• Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry's Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: Register for the Fry's V.I.P. Card Program
• Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community?activePage=community-rewards-2
• Enter your email and password then select 'sign in'. (This will be the email and password you created in step 1)
• Select 'My Account then select 'Account Settings' from drop down menu.
• Click 'edit' under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
• Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number or name of organization then select 'search'. (NPO number 46392)
• Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization
• Then select 'save changes'.
• If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under 'Community Rewards' on your Account Summary page.
AMAZON SMILE REWARD PROGRAM